Department Head: Judy Kuzminski
Hours of Operation: 8:00AM – 4:30PM
Location: 333 Hickory St, Warren, PA 16365
Mailing Address: PO Box 217, Warren, PA 16365
Phone: (814) 728-3540
Services Domestic Relations provides are as follows:
- Establishment and Enforcement of Child Support Orders
- Modification of Support Orders
- Paternity Establishment Services
- Parent Locator Services
- Medical Support Establishment and Enforcement
- Where can I file for support services?
- You have the option of either filing online at the PA Child Support website or make an appointment with one of our caseworkers
- Is it possible to get an estimation of how much I will be obligated to pay for support?
- Yes, you can go to the child support obligation estimator that is provided by the Pennsylvania department of Human Services. DISCLAIMER: This is only an estimation, many factors are taken into figuring the actual support amount.
- How can I change the amount that I’m paying/receiving?
- You can file a modification petition. This allows a review to be performed on your case potentially lowering OR increasing the support obligation. Financial information such as current year tax return, paystubs and W-2’s are required to modify the order.
- How much is it to file for support?
- How much is it to modify an order?
Contact Your Caseworker
Enforcement Officer: A - Go
Enforcement Officer: Gr - M
Enforcement Officer: N - Z