Forest County Department of Veterans Affairs
526 Elm Street #3
Tionesta, PA 16353
This office is currently vacant. Please call the State Veterans Affairs Office at 800-827-1000 to check on the status of a previously filed claim.
You may also call the Venango County Veterans Affairs Office (814-432-9780) or the Warren County Veterans Affairs Office (814-728-3478 Ext 2149) for assistance.
Services Offered: The Veterans Affairs office provides assistance to Forest County Veterans in the following areas:
- Emergency Assistance
- Real Estate Tax Exemption
- Obtaining Birth & Death Records
- Pensions (both service-related and non-service)
- Burial Allowance and Grave Markers
- Discharge Certificates
- Medical Assistance and Transportation to Medical Facilities
- Completing various Veterans Administration forms