Warren and Forest Counties Domestic Relations Office 

Department Head: Carrie Hendrickson
Hours of Operation: 8:00AM – 4:30PM
Location: 333 Hickory St, Warren, PA 16365
Mailing Address: PO Box 217, Warren, PA 16365
Phone: (814) 728-3540
E-mail: carriehendrickson@pacses.com

Services Domestic Relations provides are as follows:

  • Establishment and Enforcement of Child Support Orders
  • Modification of Support Orders
  • Paternity Establishment Services
  • Parent Locator Services
  • Medical Support Establishment and Enforcement


  • Where can I file for support services?
    • You have the option of either filing online at the PA Child Support website or make an appointment with one of our caseworkers
  • Is it possible to get an estimation of how much I will be obligated to pay for support?
    • Yes, you can go to the child support obligation estimator that is provided by the Pennsylvania department of Human Services. DISCLAIMER: This is only an estimation, many factors are taken into figuring the actual support amount.
  • How can I change the amount that I’m paying/receiving?
    • You can file a modification petition. This allows a review to be performed on your case potentially lowering OR increasing the support obligation. Financial information such as current year tax return, paystubs and W-2’s are required to modify the order.  You may file a petition to modify in person at the Domestic Relations Office or online at the PA Child Support  website.

Contact Your Caseworker

Julie Finch

  • Enforcement Officer: A - Le
  • JulieFinch@pacses.com
  •  (814) 728-3550

Linda Confer

  • Enforcement Officer: Li - Z
  • LindaConfer@pacses.com
  • (814) 728-3543
For further information please visit our website at www.warrenforestcourt.org.